Based on the principles of equality, justice and respect, LIBOLON has kept the perennial belief that an enterprise should fulfill its moral obligations to its employees and their families, the investors and stockholders, members of the supply chain, the neighboring communities near the factories, and the public. This is also the most important fundamental value that we believe an enterprise should have.
Through organic farmland adoption and harvesting internship, we achieve an intimacy between people, agriculture and land.
Food is the source of vitality. Industriali-zation quickly developed after the industrial revolution, which enabled the spread of environmental pollution and repressed the development of agricultural business. In 2008, LIBOLON initiated the "My One Acre Farm Adoption" program. As of 2014, 3 hectares of land had been adopted. In addition to collaborating with individual farmers and protecting farmlands, employees experienced the toils of being a farmer through personally participating in the harvesting of rice, developing a closer relationship between human and nature.
LIBOLON puts an emphasis on developing talent. In order to nurture the next generation and let students from resources limited homes to study without worries, the Lealea Group provided scholarships and educational equipment subsidy to elementary and middle school students with excellent performance, who were from resources limited homes.
To Our Employees and Their Families
Take care of employees and build a happy workplace.
- Provide employees with learning opportunities and educational training; cultivate their professional knowledge base and a second special skill; enhance their right to work.
- Encourage and sponsor employees to establish associations that are beneficial to their physical and mental well-being.
- Provide employees with comprehensive benefits (travel subsidy, children's scholarships, room and board, and recreational facilities, etc.)
Create an equal and safe work environment.
- With respect to a diversified society, ensure that employees are free from discrimination based on religious and/or political beliefs.
- Proactively enroll employees in accidental insurance plans, and ensure that employee families are cared for and worry-free.
- Enforce industrial safety and ensure zero accident.
To Our Supply Chain and Third Party Plants
- Treat our suppliers and their contribution with fairness as well as a sense of appreciation and respect; establish a long-term collaborating relationship based on mutual trust and cooperation.
- Assist suppliers and third party vendors to establish a friendly working environment and a production operating method that does not destroy the eco-system.
To the Society and General Investors
- Comply with governmental laws and regulations and ensure financial transparency in order to safeguard the rights and interests of the investors and stockholders.
- Comply with laws and regulations; announcements of any major investment management information should be made to the public immediately, to ensure a clear conscience.