Low Temperature Dyed Yarn
Polyester fiber with the following advantages: pricing, diversity, physical properties, wrinkle resistance, and anti-pilling. However, when it's interwoven or combined with other fiber or yarn, it can cause damage in the other fiber due to a high temperature of 130~135℃ and a high pressure of 2~3kg/cm2 during the dyeing process, resulting in appearance or structural defects in the product and affect the quality.
Low Temperature Dyed Yarn can be dyed at a temperature of 98 ~ 105℃, and in a normal pressured dye cylinder. When combined with another fiber or yarn, there is no problem with damage to the other fiber after dyeing. In addition, the dyeing time is shortened, the dyeing energy consumption is reduced, and the dyeing costs can be lowered.
- Dyeing temperature is lower, between 98~105℃, which is environmentally friendly and lower energy consumption.
- Good color fastness; can be machine-washed and the abrasion resistance is the same as regular yarn.
- Normal pressure dyeing: no need for high-pressure cylinder.
- Shorter dyeing process: saves dyeing time and cost.
- Paired with other fibers: N/T and C/T interweaving, Spandex/T covering, or paired with other fibers that are not suitable for high temperature dyeing.
- Normal pressure dyeing cylinder can be used for dyeing: the low temperature dyed yarn can be dyed using the normal pressure dyeing cylinder at 98℃, no need for high pressure dyeing cylinder to dye polyester yarns.