Using T or a combination of T/CD ingredients to produce a floating-white-line effect after finishing.
- The various lengths of the pitch can be adjusted, resulting in floating white lines on the surface of the dyed fabric.
- After strong twisting, the weight reduction results in better drapability.
- Whether it's twisted or not, it's suitable for all kinds of looming machine and no starch needs to be applied. When warping, be sure to stagger as to prevent the pitch from overlapping.
- A temperature of 130℃ or higher is better suited for single color dyeing, where as a temperature of 120℃ or higher will produce a two-tone color effect.
- After strong twisting, the weight reduction results in better drapability; dyeing light color palette will produce more elegant lines.
- Can be universally used for knitting and weaving.