Recycle Polyester Yarn (RePET®)
In order to protect the ecosystem and the environment, as well as to leave a beautiful Earth for future generations, LIBOLON® developed RePET®. RePET® is the new recycled polyester fiber manufactured from used PET bottles. Using environmentally-friendly recycling processes, RePET® does not depend on petroleum and thus effectively conserves natural resources and reduces environmental burden without compromising quality.
- Made from recycled PET bottles, does not require petrochemical raw materials.
- Saves natural resources and reduces the burden on the environment.
- Excellent quality and can be used for any purpose.
- Outdoor and casual wear
- Industrial textile
- Home textile
By using high-temperature compound technology researched and developed by LIBOLON, scraps of yarns and textiles are first sorted and then combined with waste wood dust to create RePET-W Wood Plastic Products that are 100% recyclable and eco-friendly.
- 100% recyclable
- No toxic chemical composition
- Long lifetime
- Woody appearance
- Waterproof / mothproof / anti-corrosive
- Green building materials
- Outdoor furniture
Product Introduction: RePET-P uses high-temperature heating and injection molding to recycle scraps from LIBOLON's factories to produce eco-friendly resin without the addition of wood powder. Replacing plastic materials with RePET-P not only reduces damage to human bodies but also contributes to environmental protection.
- No toxic chemicals
- Product diversification
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- Plastic products
- Electronic product casings