Cationic Dyeable Filament
Polyester Cationic Dyeable Filament is considered a modified polyester fiber, there are cationic dyeable sulfonic acid groups within the fabric structure, allowing for improvement in its dyeability, and has high degree of staining power. Only a small amount of dye is needed to get a rich and deep color, enhancing the vividness of the dye.
|Yarn Type||POY||SDY||High Tenacity POY||High Tenacity SDY|
- Saturable dyeing can be done under regular pressure and 100℃ conditions, no need for high temperature or high pressure in order for dyeing to take place.
- The cationic dyeable filament itself possesses deep staining and bright color characteristics.
- Excellent dyeing fastness, can improve the dye migration problem encountered during the laminating and gluing processes.
- Conjugating with regular polyester, different color effect can be created.
- Casual wear, sportswear, jackets, and outerwear.