Using a combination of T/CD ingredients to produce a natural slub color effect.
- Yarn appears to have a pique effect.
- Battening is done preferably using two or more shuttles to prevent the overlapping of thick and thin layers.
- Single dyeing using CD will produce bright colorful slubs, when CD and T are both used for dyeing, CD is better used for dyeing deep colors and T is better used for dyeing light colors.
- The dyeing temperature should be between 120~125℃.
- Can be universally used for knitting and weaving.