Using a combination of T/CD ingredients to produce a slub-floating-white-line effect after finishing.
- Dyeing the CD alone produces the floating white slub effect.
- The slub pitch length can be adjusted accordingly.
- Starch needs to be applied during the warping process (a thin layer of starch will do).
- Battening is done preferably using two or more shuttles.
- Dyeing CD alone or using CD+T combination at a temperature of 120℃ is acceptable.
- Can be universally used for knitting and weaving.