Low Temperature Dyed Yarn
This is a polyester filament with the following advantages: pricing, diversity, physical properties, wrinkle resistance, and anti-pilling. However, when it's interwoven or combined with other fiber or yarn, it can cause damage in the other fiber due to a high temperature of 130~135℃ and a high pressure of 2~3kg/cm2 during the dyeing process, resulting in appearance or structural defects in the product and can affect the quality.
|Yarn Type||Low Temperature Dyed Yarn (POY)|
- Lower dyeing temperature, 98~105℃ for dyeing, environmentally friendly and low energy consumption.
- Good color fastness; can be machine-washed and the abrasion resistance is the same as regular yarn.
- Normal pressure dyeing: no need for high-pressure dyeing cylinder.
- Shorter dyeing process: saves dyeing time and cost.
- Paired with other fibers: N/T interweaving, C/T interweaving, Spandex/T covering, or paired with other fibers that are not suitable for high temperature dyeing.
- Normal pressure dyeing cylinder can be used for dyeing : the low temperature dyed yarn can be dyed using the normal pressure dyeing cylinder at 98℃, no need for high pressure dyeing cylinder to dye polyester yarns.